Saturday 30 April 2016

Hello David Nguyen, 17 years old, 1st year actuary and applied finance

David Nguyen, Macquarie University, studying a bachelor's degree of actuary and applied finance. I like to play table tennis and checkers in my spare time. I am often described as sleepy and dopey. I am a heavy leave things to the last minute type of guy though I still manage to just pass my assessments. “Arsenal is the best" he says jokingly during our interview as David is also an avid "troll", mocking and shaming Arsenal football club for their constant failures in the past decade. David away from studying also enjoys the game of billards and the occasional halal snack pack. David’s accolades of HSP accomplishment in the past few months include the conquering of SK's kebabs Canley Heights, Blacktown Kebab Express, Chipping Norton Kebab house, Ashfield Metro One, and the mecca King of Kebabs Campbeltown.

No comments:

Post a Comment