Thursday 5 May 2016

Hello Richard Gleeson, 19 years old, 2nd year E-business

Currently studying e-business under a bachelors of e-business. If there was one word to describe myself, then I would pick devoted yet easy going; well at least that's how I see myself. I'm not the type of person that follows sports but I would rather indulge myself watching and following gaming tournaments from games such as "Dota 2" and "Counter Strike: GO". However that doesn't mean I don't enjoy sports myself. I used to play a little bit of soccer during my primary school and secondary school years but lately, strangely enough I think volleyball is 'alright' too. As for any achievements I've earned recently.. that would be getting a motorcycle license a few months back as I had my eye on that new Kawasaki sports motorcycle. Richard had also mentioned during our interview the reason he picked e-business is because he was following his father's work in real estate and has been given that opportunity from his father himself to work with him as soon he had finished high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment