Thursday 19 May 2016

Hello Long Lam, 18 years old, 1st year Engineering Diploma

First year university is going alright I guess. STA150 is alright in terms of content, but the other students are so talkative and the teacher really doesn't do anything about it so it gets really annoying. ISY114 is pretty chill, the content is somewhat interesting and everyone who talks just jokes around a lot and it's a good time for a university class. University life kinda sucks right now, since its 4 hours of travelling a each day I have classes. Currently 4 days a week this term as well. Out of university I usually hang out with my friends who are interested in cars. We cruise somewhere around Sydney a lot at least once a week and hope not to get defected for our sick mods like blastpipes. I also enjoy going to the gym and making sick gainz, currently my pb's are squat 110kgs, bench 70kgs, and deadlift 140kgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment