Tuesday 17 May 2016

Hello Danny Kim, 20 years old, 1st year Bachelor of Business

I started university at UWS and changed over to Macquarie University however im doing the same degree, Bachelor of Business. I love the snack pack from the kabab store, it fills me up and its “sooooooo delicious” the food court alone is where I relax and hang out with my friends maybe even drink abit before class. I don’t care too much about a lot of things and education was never on the top of my list however since I entered university it was like another level of education! I was struggling every single day trying to understand the context, afraid to stick my hand up and make a fool out of myself. I guess that’s why university is so much different to high school. University forces you to grow up and think for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment