Monday 16 May 2016

Hello Kevin Nguyen, 20 years old, 3rd year economics

I’m currently in my 2/3rd year of university. I originially did a course in excersise science but switched my major to economics as the flow of our economy, how money works etc. always had intrigued me. Here at Macquarie University so far, I feel that it has been a very meaningful experience. Although at times it can be challenging, it’s very much worthwhile. Days away from uni I usually sleep, study, workout, jog or work. I am constantly busy and occupied as during an average day you would most likely find me at either the gym, university or at work. I use to be an avid gamer, playing such games like HON and Dota with my mates back in the day. Now as I'm preoccupied with work, school, and staying healthy, I no longer have the time for such activity. Also, I enjoy hanging out with my mates during the end of the week..

No comments:

Post a Comment