Sunday 15 May 2016

Hello Kevin Son Tran, 20 years old, 2nd year IT

 I am a second year undergraduate aspiring to be games developer, hence  the reason why I chose to study games design and development as a major for information technology to further build on what I already know about programming. There's little much to know about me, so if I was to describe myself then I would pick silent and unknown. Some of my friends talk about how much they regret their choice when entering Macquarie uni or how they felt unattached to their course. But for me, although I am only in my second year I can say with confidence that I genuinely love programming and I appreciate my subject. I am actually already working on an alpha version of my own action fighting game involving rabbits. Aside that, I occasionally enjoy drawing and watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment