Wednesday 11 May 2016

Hello Jamie Linsell, 28 years old, 2nd year Mechatronic Engineering

As of today I am studying a Bachelor of Engineering with a major in Mechatronics and loved it by far. However due to recent issues, I believe that the course structures need better outlining eg, better explanation of majors/minors/electives for new students and better pre/co requisites set-ups
eg, ENG200 should have maths 136 as a pre-requisite as it is near impossible for a math 135 student to even attempt it (personal experience). One of the most difficult situations I always encounter at Macquarie is group assessments with members who contribute little to none. If I was to talk about one of my embarrassing moments, then I guess it would be mentally stumbling on an exam and losing all confidence, and failing the exam miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment