Thursday 19 May 2016

Hello Tristan Bongolan, 18 years old, 1st year Engineering


Ohhh man! Uni life is hectic in many ways! I'm studying Engineering w/ Arts as a Double Degree, Majoring in Mechanical and also Japanese. I could say that it's pretty enjoyable and really challenging at the moment. In my spare time I like to relax and have some down time with some of my mates back from High school! Also, hitting the bar every now and then and playing sports and video games are also some of the things I enjoy out of university. Doing an engineering degree really takes a lot of days from our week. I have to be at uni for at least 4 days a week with an early start on each day. I usually wake up late so I usually just leg it to the bus in order to get a spot at Physics labs. If I'm not at Uni, I would most likely be working at my part time job soo... yeah only a tad busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment