Wednesday 18 May 2016

Hello Sowil Mahmood, 19 years old, 2nd year Software Engineering

 I started studying at Macquarie University straight after my summer break in 2014. First I was excited to come “a new beginning” however I found it difficult to approach people because my nervous always got in the way. It wasn’t like high school where you knew everyone, every turn I made there was new faces appearing. The good thing about Macquarie University is that they connect people through different group activities, society and events which helps break the tension. “Ubar is awesome the drinks are decent and it’s a good place to hang around”. The one thing I hate about University is the bloody work load, they went through my 2 years of maths studies in high school within half a semester! Once you fall back it’s hard to keep up again. I didn’t expect it to be this much, im just barely keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment