Tuesday 10 May 2016

Hello Michael Vo, 21 years old, 2nd year IT


I'm studying Information Technology with a major in information systems and business analysis and the course is turning out quite great at the moment. Before coming to Macquarie, I used to study at Western Sydney University undertaking a bachelor of medical science. But I knew that it wasn't the right course for me, as if where would that bachelor take me and would I be satisfied with it in the future. Moving to Macquarie University was a refreshing step for me and I believe it was the right decision. Compared to WSU, Macquarie seems peaceful and is full of friendly individuals. Though one thing did not change, and that is the assignments... and the strive to pass the course or everything will fail in life. But I don't let these negative thoughts pull me over. During my daily life, I tend to take my mind of things by playing videos games and hitting the gym, which just lets me keep my mind up to speed. Even though there are some obstacles, I am still here and alive and ready to tackle any difficulties down.

No comments:

Post a Comment