Sunday 8 May 2016

Hello Yuchen Lin, 20 years old, 2nd year engineering

Currently studying Engineering with a bachelors of computer. I believe that Macquarie University is a bright place to study in as we are surrounded by a lot of green and great people. However as nice as it seems outside, I find it difficult to keep up with the work load especially in my second year and its just going to be much more difficult from here. During my free time I like to play games and such which then results in procrastination. One of my embarrassing moments in Macquarie was that I once accidentally answered a question in a lecture that i was completely confident on, but only to get it wrong. So, my entire life basically revolves around playing games, "study", etc, and trying to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment