Thursday 19 May 2016

Hello Charles Li, 20 years old, 2nd year Commerce

Currently doing bachelors of Commerce with a major in marketing, originally inspired and following the example of my brother in law. Thinking back then when I was forced to come up with an answer for my future career at the age of 16 during high school, I wondered then where I'll be by the age of 40, could I end up with some dead end job or will I be doing something truly meaningful with my life. I could say that I was a cut above average student but had little ambition for the future. Now that I'm in my second year, what do I think of what I'm doing?.. well it's not turning out too well so far, as I'm losing any and all sort of passion for it. I'm kind of stuck in the mud until next year when I have enough points to transfer to another course. Well aside from my slightly depressing side of my life, I manage to stay healthy, maintain a "somewhat" social life as I'm still in contact with my friends from high school and thanks to Macquarie university's  diverse way of allowing people to connect whether it will be through societies, group activities or events, I have met a lot of friendly people. Also, as a hobby I like to play billards.

No comments:

Post a Comment