Monday 9 May 2016

Hello Christian Brookes, 39 years old, 2nd year Mechanical Engineering

I am here with 3 unfinished bachelor degrees at the age of 39. Being lured by money and the entitlement of having a job led me to accept a job offer that ultimately restrained me for 20 years. Started off at UTS studying Bachelor of business under a cadetship program landed me a job working for a firm in the morning and studying at night. Challenged by the uninterested topics directed me to start from the beginning with Bachelor of Science. Not long after my education came to an end with the struggle of keeping up with my expenses. Offered a job at a business firm helped greatly to overcome my financial struggles however it was not helping me overcome the repetitive and consuming hours. 20 years has gone by unable to find another job due to my lack of degrees I end up here at Macquarie University studying Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment