Saturday 14 May 2016

Hello Nadia Shaideen, 21 years old, 4th year psychology

About to complete her bachelor’s degree in Psychology where she first began at WSU Bankstown, now finishing off her degree here at Macquarie University. I first began studying at University of Western Sydney after high school. It was pretty good and really easy as you could get through the semester not studying and still finish with a credit average. However, I found that there was a lot less support and the travel was a huge hassle (3 buses, 2hours distance). Transferring to Macquarie University was one of my best decisions as I find not only the campus aesthetically pleasing but the canteen miraculous. At WSU Bankstown, there was only one cafĂ© food area, where a sandwich would cost $8 and taste dry as paper. Here at Macquarie University the canteen is diverse and also is nearby to Macquarie Centre if you're in need for something else. This is currently my last semester to complete my bachelor’s degree, where afterwards I aim to have a holiday then later start my honors degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment